anasfuzyoncular
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
üyelik
forumdaki konuları görmek için üye olmanız gerekir.
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma

En iyi yollayıcılar
axelo_gx
ilginç istakozlar I_vote_lcapilginç istakozlar I_voting_barilginç istakozlar I_vote_rcap 
Admin
ilginç istakozlar I_vote_lcapilginç istakozlar I_voting_barilginç istakozlar I_vote_rcap 
Uchiha_İtachi
Metovan

Kimler hatta?
Toplam 4 kullanıcı online :: 0 Kayıtlı, 0 Gizli ve 4 Misafir

Yok

[ Bütün listeye bak ]

Sitede bugüne kadar en çok 194 kişi Ptsi Ağus. 07, 2017 12:07 pm tarihinde online oldu.
Mayıs 2024
PtsiSalıÇarş.Perş.CumaC.tesiPaz

Takvim Takvim

Istatistikler
Toplam 7 kayıtlı kullanıcımız var
Son kaydolan kullanıcımız: penguenish11@hotmail.com

Kullanıcılarımız toplam 136 mesaj attılar bunda 109 konu
Sosyal yer imi

Sosyal yer imi reddit      

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde anasfuzyoncular adresi saklayın ve paylaşın

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde anasfuzyoncular adresi saklayın ve paylaşın

ilginç istakozlar

Aşağa gitmek

ilginç istakozlar Empty ilginç istakozlar

Mesaj  axelo_gx Cuma Eyl. 04, 2009 1:10 am

ilginç istakozlar U_deltura
Image Source

This peculiar lobster is a mud lobster from Atlantic Ocean, Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea. It lives

in burrows at up to 190 m depth and will make use of burrows dug by other animals. It will reconstruct

its burrow after disturbance by storms or trawling. Upogebia deltura grows up to 100 mm or 4 in long,

and is a dirty yellow color, tinged with green, white or red.

Blind Furry Lobster
ilginç istakozlar 800px-Blind_furry_lobster
Image Source

Furry lobsters or sometimes called Coral Lobsters are small crustaceans whose body is covered in

short hairs, hence the name Furry Lobster. The lobster on the above picture is a Blind Furry Lobster.

Slipper Lobster

Slipper lobsters are clawless crustaceans found in all warm oceans and seas. Despite their name,

they are not true lobsters, but are more closely related to spiny lobsters and furry lobsters. Slipper

lobsters are instantly recognizable by their enlarged antennae, which project forward from the head

as wide plates.

Sculptured Slipper Lobster (Parribacus antarcticus)
ilginç istakozlar 1362529131_b7e354e31b
Image Source

This is a kind of slipper lobster.

Regal Slipper Lobster (Arctides regalis)
ilginç istakozlar 3298576485_d205e03ed6
Image Source

This colorful slipper lobster is commonly called Regal Slipper Lobster.

Pariibacus japonicus
ilginç istakozlar 600px-Pariibacus_japonicus
Image Source

This type of slipper lobster can be found in the waters of Japan.

Scyllarides squamosus
ilginç istakozlar Semiebi070409
Image Source

The Scyllarides squamosus is a type of slipper lobster.

Balmain Bug (Ibacus peronii)
ilginç istakozlar 87599134_0f2a679120
Image Source

The Balmain Bug is a type of slipper lobster found at depths of 20-500 m off the coast of Australia.

It is named after Balmain, New South Wales, and is commonly sold in [color:405d=#009933! important][color:405d=#009933! important]fish [color:405d=#009933! important]markets in the Sydney area.

Weird Lobster
ilginç istakozlar 3316204080_4c525e128f
Image Source

A weird-looking lobster photographed in Tokyo Sea Life Park in Japan.

Blue Lobster
ilginç istakozlar 42965769_08538c806e
Image Source

One rare kind of lobster is the Blue Lobster, around one in two million lobsters is blue. It was

discovered that a genetic defect causes a blue lobster to produce an excessive amount of protein.

The protein and a red carotenoid molecule known as astaxanthin, combine to form a blue complex

known as crustacyanin, giving the lobster its blue color.
ilginç istakozlar 800px-Blue_lobster_02
Image Source

Yellow Lobster
ilginç istakozlar 800px-Yellow-lobster
Image Source

Another very rare type of lobster is the Yellow Lobster. A kind of yellow lobster was caught in 2006 at

the mouth of the Kennebec River. The estimated chance of finding a yellow lobster is approximately 1

in 30 million.
ilginç istakozlar 2342795753_b65be27901
Image Source

Split-colored Lobster/Half-and-Half Lobster
ilginç istakozlar Lobster
Image Source

One of the weirdest and rarest kinds of lobster is the Half-and-Half Lobster. It was so named because

it looks like the half is cooked and the other half is raw. It was caught in 2006 by a Maine Fisherman.

Only 3 lobster of this kind had seen in the last 35 years. The chance of finding one is estimated at 1 in

50 million. Lobster shells are usually a blend of the three primary colors: red, yellow and blue. The

colors mix to form the greenish-brown color of most lobsters. All split-colored lobsters observed have

been hermaphroditic.

Albino Lobster
ilginç istakozlar 2791599572_e548c6ff3a
Image Source

This distinct and the rarest kind of lobster is estimated that only about one in 100 million lobsters

are albino - lacking in colored pigments. It is also commonly known as "white" or "crystal" lobsters.

Phantom of the Lobster
ilginç istakozlar 3110304969_811bb0161f
Image Source

This lobster that looks like wearing a mask is considered an albino species and is colloquially called

"Phantom of the Lobster".

Yeti Lobster (Kiwa hirsuta)
ilginç istakozlar Kiwahirsuta
Image Source

Kiwa hirsuta is a crustacean discovered in 2005 in the South Pacific Ocean. It is approximately 15

cm or 6 inches long and is notable for the quantity of silky blond setae (resembling fur) covering its

thoracic legs and claws. Its discoverers dubbed it the "Yeti Lobster. It was found at a depth of 2,200

m (7,200 feet), living on hydrothermal vents along the Pacific Antarctic Ridge. The animal has

strongly reduced eyes that lack pigment and is thought to be blind.

Although it is often referred to as the "furry lobster", Kiwa hirsuta is not a true lobster but is more

closely related to squat lobsters and hermit crabs.

Squat Lobster

Squat lobsters are not lobsters at all, but are more closely related to porcelain crabs and hermit crabs.

They are distributed worldwide in the oceans, and occur from near the surface to deep sea hydrothermal

vents. There are currently 870 described species.

Munidopsis tridentate
ilginç istakozlar Dsc_0055_600
Image Source

The body of a squat lobster is usually flattened, the abdomen is typically folded under itself, and the

first pereiopods or front legs are greatly elongated and armed with long chelae or claws. The fifth pair

of pereiopods is usually hidden within the gill chamber, under the carapace, giving squat lobsters the

appearance of having only eight pereiopods.

Hairy Squat Lobster
ilginç istakozlar 287776889_566148a640
Image Source

This unusual Hairy Squat Lobsters is photographed in Solomon Islands in the Pacific.

Black Squat Lobster (Galathea squamifera)
ilginç istakozlar 2172066178_8b3b2477ed
axelo_gx
axelo_gx
Admin
Admin

takım : ilginç istakozlar 5ae02d2e4544801f0825b8425cf11013
Ruh Hali : ilginç istakozlar Geveze10
Mesaj Sayısı : 66
Kayıt tarihi : 24/08/09
Nerden : Bursa

Cüzdan
Altın Altın: 55 çeyrek 2 cumhuriyet 4 bilezik